Saturday, August 23, 2008

An insane world where hugging is a crime.



Hugging, if not a crime, is at least considered a serious offense under America's sex hysteria. You might remember the case of case of a 4-year-0ld boy who was accused of sexual harassment by school officials because he hugged a teacher. He was put on in-school suspension

In "liberal" Massachusetts the 5-year-old daughter of Michael Marino and Brenda Brier had to leave school early. The child, Savannah, was on the playground with her friend Sophie. Sophie gave Savannah a hug and Savannah hugged Sophie back. The "hug police" went into action. The children were disciplined and forced to write letters to one another apologizing for hugging each other and saying that hugging was bad. Savannah was made to write this confession: "I touch Sophie because she touch me and I didn't like it because she was hugging me. I didn't like when she hugged me."

Brier said she was furious with the school and thought "they shouldn't be disciplined over it and they shouldn't be lying in letters making the kid say the opposite, that they don't like to hug."

Labels: